Our technological innovation lies in the discovery of a series of natural immunomodulatory compounds that act with a number of receptors involved in innate immunity and as a result of this interaction enhances the immune response against pathogens, prevents the development of inflammatory diseases and is enhanced the activity of vaccines that have lost effectiveness or lack of it directly.
Based on the discovery of a series of natural immunomodulatory compounds, the company focuses on the following development strategy:
- Research and development of drugs for the treatment of human septicemia.
- Development of a preventive treatment for neonatal sepsis (Orphan Drug Designation by the EMA).
- Development of a drug for the treatment of brain stroke.
- Development of a preventive treatment for neonatal compartment syndrome.
- Establishment of license agreements with other companies to use our products as vaccine adjuvants.
- Development of a drug to treat Canine Leishmaniosis.