Diomune S.L. develops in vivo preclinical trials to evaluate the safety and efficacy of drugs of interest and to establish the optimal treatment regimens for patient’s benefit.
– Measuring vital signs:
- Body weight
- Body temperature
- Organo somatic index
– Measurement of serum creatinine and analysis of blood urea nitrogen (BUN)
- Measurement of creatinine in urine
- Calculation of creatinine clearance
– Compartmental pharmacokinetics:
– Enteral: oral, rectal
– Parenteral: intravenous, intramuscular, subcutaneous, intraperitoneal, topical, intrathecal, pulmonary.
Absorption: fraction measurement and the speed at which the administered dose of a drug reaches its therapeutic target (bioavailability)
Distribution: measurement of the concentration of a drug in biological fluids and organs at different times after administration
Metabolism and Excretion:
– Elimination constant
– Minimum Level Anticipated Biological Effect (MABEL) calculation: concentration determination of safe use and desired therapeutic effect of the drug for the establishment of optimal treatment for the patient.