In Diomune we design molecular diagnostic kits based on the specific needs of our customers. Each designed kit is accompanied by a strict validations including determination of detection limit, sensitivity and specificity.
The design of molecular diagnostic kits Diomune offers are based on:
- Detection of nucleic acids: polymerase chain reaction (quantitative PCR and conventional PCR)
– Analysis of polymorphisms.
– Genomics (microarrays).
– Expression of miRNAs.
– Gene silencing siRNA.
- · Immunoassays
– Immunohistochemistry and immunocytochemistry. Localization of proteins in cells and tissue sections.
– Western blot.
– Protein-protein interactions (co-immunoprecipitation).
– Two-dimensional electrophoresis.
– Enzyme immunoassay (ELISA).