GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE OF DIOMUNE.COM
Diomune, SL, established in Madrid, C / Felix Boix No. 9, No. 4 and CIF B85659241, provides online services under the name of diomune.com, and to this effect EXPOSES:
That in order to provide more and better purpose to users through Internet, Diomune SL offers different services and products on the website of its diomune.com property such as biotechnology services, scientific news services, and that such services will be offered to diomune.com users according to the following,
1. Access to diomune.com will be ruled and subjected to the general conditions detailed below.
2. The means of any kind necessary for the use of the Services by the user are not part of the Services provided by diomune.com.
3. The user, unless a prior written authorization by Diomune SL, agrees to use the information contained in diomune.com services exclusively for their own needs, and to not directly or indirectly make any commercial use of these Services. The user agrees to not use the facilities and contents obtained from the Service to make or suggest activities prohibited by law or to try to attract customers to other competing services activities. The user is responsible to inform and make any person under his/her responsibility comply diomune.com terms and conditions.
The user shall refrain from any conduct or activity in the use of diomune.com resources that violates intellectual and industrial Diomune SL property rights, or third parties, and also refrain activities against Diomune SL honor, image, personal or family privacy of its employees, partners and / or third parties, that are illegal or violate morality. User shall keep Diomune SL harmless from any judicial or extrajudicial claim against Diomune SL, as a result of inappropriate, unlawful or illegal use of the diomune.com services utilized by the user or others for whom he is liable.
4. The user expressly assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from access to diomune.com content and / services, as well as their reproduction and dissemination, with or without permission of their rightful owner.
5. Diomune, S.L. shall ensure respect for the law in force at all times, and shall be entitled to terminate the service or terminate the relationship with the user in case of alleged commission, complete or incomplete, of any of the crimes or offenses punishable under the Penal Code or in case of observing any conduct which in the opinion of Diomune SL are contrary to morality, public order, decency or the internal rules of Diomune SL or its collaborators or can
disrupt the good function, image, credibility and / or prestige of diomune.com and / or Diomune, SL, its employees or its colaborators.
- Diomune S.L. it is not responsible for loss, theft or misappropriation of private keys or passwords, or misuse of the information and / or services by users, or personal contents captured or appropriated in bad faith by third parties.
7. Diomune S.L holds the right to modify or alter these general conditions. In such a case, Diomune S.L. will inform users of any changes made. Also Diomune S.L. holds the right to cancel any of the services provided, and to cease, if it is the case, the free provision thereof.
8. These general conditions are subjected to Spanish legislation and will be interpreted and applied in accordance with this regardless of the country or region of origin diomune.com user. Any amendment or modification to these terms will be only enforceable and effective against Diomune SL when its acceptance and signature is writen. If for any reason a court or Tribunal declared the invalidity or unenforceability of any part of these terms, the remaining clauses will continue having full effect.
- Any dispute arising from the interpretation and / or execution of these conditions shall be settled by the Courts of Madrid, under which jurisdiction Diomune SL and the user are.
Diomune S.L. and diomune.com recommend you to print the above framework conditions and keep it.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data, you may at any time exercise the rights that the law gives related to the access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the transfer to the user data to the Diomune SL files. If you have any questions or want to modify, cancel or include your information in the file, please contact our customer service department via the phone number +34 91 806 46 56 or email email@example.com or go to the Diomune SL address, C / Felix Boix No. 9, 4, 28036 – Madrid. Diomune S.L. and diomune.com commits to fulfill its obligation of confidentiality of personal data, to guard it, and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 of July 11.
III. COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All contents on this website, such as text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as the graphic design and software of this site are of Diomune S.L. or its collaborators exclusive property, and they are subjected to intellectual property rights protected by international law.
The use, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, handling and any use beyond the normal and necessary to enter the site and using the services offered on it is prohibited.
Access to this website does not imply any waiver, total or partial transfer of such rights of intellectual property, or confer any right to use, modify, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the contents without a prior written consent from the respective owners of such rights, except in the case the right to view and obtain a private security copy of such contents is provided and such right is exercised according to the principle of good faith and only in the case that the intellectual property of Diomune SL is preserved, not used for commercial purposes but for personal information exclusively.
The liability arising from the use of materials protected by intellectual property rights and industrial content on this page is the user’s solely.
Diomune S.L. disclaims any responsibility for information or access to pages that are outside of the diomune.com website or not directly managed by Diomune SL.The function of the links on this page is exclusively to inform users about the existence of other information sources on the Internet where the user can expand the information provided by this site. Diomune S.L. will not be in any way responsible for the results obtained through these links or the consequences
arising from access by users to them.
The domain name “diomune.com” is registered in the name of Diomune Spain SL conferring to it the exclusive right to its exploitation and use.